Dynamic request forms offer a robust team creation process that enhances governance and accountability for Microsoft Teams using TeamsHub by Cyclotron. In dynamic forms, the number of columns is not fixed but changes during runtime. By offering flexibility to vary columns, dynamic forms streamline data gathering, and storing. In this article we will see how to automate dynamic forms using TeamsHub by Cyclotron.
Automate dynamic forms in TeamsHub by Cyclotron, to allow capture team profile data as they come in. Before a team starts to function, the user submits a form so that administrator gets all vital details for verification. Also, users can submit team requests in various situations. For example – launching a new project, updating a project, commencing a new task, adding a new work scope, etc.
In TeamsHub by Cyclotron, administrators can create completely customizable dynamic forms without writing a line of code. Isn’t that great! They can modify the form template whenever they want as per organizational needs.
Let’s explore the benefits and technicalities of dynamic forms offered by TeamsHub by Cyclotron in the next few sections.
How Dynamic Forms Help
- Firstly, dynamic forms help in process and workflow management.
- Secondly, a dynamic request form clarifies the purpose of a team to an administrator.
- Thirdly, it can trigger additional information and follow-up questions considering the requester’s input.
- Lastly, it can help assign additional members or owners to a request considering the project for which the team is created.
Creating Dynamic Forms
To create a dynamic request form in TeamsHub by Cyclotron, click ‘Site Provision Settings’ in Settings. Then, click the link ‘Click here to update the form’. A pop-up form appears where custom columns can be added.
Now, click ‘Add Field’ icon to add a column, choose its type, and enter a value. You can also provide a tool tip for reference. Besides, you can mark the column as mandatory by ticking the ‘Required’ checkbox at the end.
Accessing Request Form
Now, to access dynamic form, click ‘Create a Team’ button. Thereafter, the team creation process will lead you through a few steps before you finally get team request form. The following columns are currently available in the form by default:
- Name – It specifies team name
- Description – It specifies a description of the team
- Alias Name – It specifies group email id
- Member – It specifies member(s) of the team
- Owner – It specifies the owner(s) of the team
- Classification – It specifies organizational classification to which team belongs
Besides, once you add dynamic columns, the team request form will look like this:
Finally, the new request created by the user awaits the administrator’s approval.
Automating team request form is must-have functionality of modern collaboration tools. With TeamsHub by Cyclotron, administrators can automate workflows simply using a visual wizard. Creating and customizing powerful dynamic forms has never been easier.
For more information on TeamsHub by Cyclotron please visit our blog or our main site at https://teamshub.io