Have you ever thought of integrating automated governance with Microsoft Teams?
When Teams governance is automated, it improves platform efficiency remarkably. Those who pay no or little attention to it, must be thinking – isn’t Teams already efficient without governance?
OK. So, let us first explain by saying that Microsoft Teams is designed with default configurations to fulfill common and basic requirements of every organization. However, to meet the unique requirements of your business, it must be extended or enhanced with additional policies to remove potential productivity barriers. Hence, governance does make a significant difference. But is governance enough?
Well, you might walk away with a formal governance plan if you are a small or midsize organization. But, if your organization is large sized, you cannot stay ahead of content sprawl, content invisibility, security risks, shadow IT, etc. without using governance. Also, governing Microsoft Teams manually is not an easy task. Rather it is a ton of work with repetitive processes.
Users such as IT leaders, administrators, and stakeholders work tirelessly to manage governance-related tasks without errors. Automating MS Teams governance helps such users to free up their time and use it constructively.
This is why, with no automation, businesses fail to empower users and deliver an enriching user experience which ultimately hampers productivity.
When to automate Microsoft Teams
Organizations are always considerate about minimizing risks without affecting their businesses. While using Teams, it is important that you know who has access to your content and resources and what they are doing with it.
When users work remotely and teams explode, Teams governance becomes critical as control may get out of hand. At this stage, what is required of an administrator is to manage an unfettered growth of teams and constantly monitor access activities, and detect unusual incidents. This is largely when automation helps.
How Microsoft Teams automation brings collaboration revival
Let us see how automation transforms MS Teams into a new-age collaboration platform –
- Simplifies administration and scales your Microsoft 365 governance
- Improves collaboration enabling better teamwork with self-service features, pre-configured policies, and permission management.
- Doesn’t require users to go through rigorous and manual training sessions
- Quickens provision of services to end-users and facilitates MS Teams adoption
- Helps to deliver better services without IT burden
- Eases lifecycle management of teams without PowerShell and configuration
- Limits context-switching and drives user focus
- Eliminates duplication or overlapping of workspaces
- Enhances discoverability of workspaces
- Strengthens external collaboration with controlled information sharing
- Reduces service desk workloads
- Enhances trackability of content in real-time and monitoring of the platform
- Improves communication with automated notifications, alerts, or emails
If you are struggling to manage and govern Microsoft Teams, leverage automation and avoid falling into the traps of existing loopholes of the platform.