- The team at the Make-a-Wish Foundation grant thousands of wishes to critically ill children each year. When COVID-19 struck in early 2020, their teams from 120 offices and 60 chapters across the US needed to rapidly shift to working from home, while continuing to collaborate with 34,000 volunteers on planning wishes.
- The Make-a-Wish Foundation’s complex IT environment and overlapping set of tools made it challenging to communicate and collaborate with donors, volunteers and Wish families. Make-a-Wish Headquarters was also struggling to synthesize data and information from disparate systems and transform it into actionable insights.
- The Make-A-Wish Foundation was planning a digital transformation to address these issues and consolidate tools used across chapters (including SharePoint, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Zoom, WebEx) when the pandemic began and everything changed.
- Enable team members working from home to continue granting wishes without interruption – receiving grants, planning wishes and delivering remote wishes.
- Enable efficient and effective collaboration across the organization.
- Deliver a comprehensive change management plan so that everyone at Make-a-Wish was able to quickly get started with Teams and feel confident using the new tools.
- Retire overlapping systems and make cost savings.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, Cyclotron quickly pivoted from the original planned 8-week rollout and deployed Teams in just one week. Cyclotron delivered:
- A global Microsoft Teams rollout.
- A full change management program to quickly get team members up and running with Microsoft Teams.
- TeamsHub by Cyclotron – Govern, enabling the IT team to easily provision and manage Teams.
- TeamsHub by Cyclotron – Adopt to provide employees with online, on-demand training, from quick ‘how-to’ task clips to more in-depth materials.
“In these tough times, Cyclotron was excited to help Make a Wish seamlessly continue their day to day work of granting life-changing wishes to children with critical illnesses fighting for their lives.”Amber Bahl, Founder and CEO, Cyclotron Inc
- Microsoft Teams deployed and Make-A-Wish Foundation staff enabled and trained in just one week.
- Enabled the Make-A-Wish Foundation team to continue to getting grants and planning post-lockdown wishes, despite the sudden move to remote working. The team can now also grant wishes remotely!
“Cyclotron enabled us to create a common employee collaboration toolset and augment our current capabilities from a productivity standpoint. They helped us accelerate the program multifold and ensured we rolled out an expansive MS Teams solution across the enterprise in a very short timeframe”Bipin Jayaraj, CIO – Make- A-Wish
- More than 500 meetings organized and more than 55,000 chat messages – and growing.
- Over 75% Teams adoption in the first two weeks.
“Cyclotron has proven to be a true partner, and not just another vendor. More than once, they have gone above and beyond our expectations, and their only intent was to support our mission of granting the wish of every eligible child with a critical illness. When COVID-19 struck, they quickly adjusted an outstanding SOW we had in place to accelerate our MS Teams deployment, and reduce project costs. They were agile enough to pivot from an 8-week deployment to a 1-week deployment. This filled critical communication and collaboration gaps, in an even more critical moment in time.”Travis Gibson, Director of IT Infrastructure, Make-A-Wish Foundation
Call to Action
Cyclotron can help your organization communicate and collaborate effectively whether you’re in an office, on the road, or working from home. Contact us to talk about your Teams rollout needs or schedule a TeamsHub demo.
The full PR can be found here : http://www.prweb.com/releases/make_a_wish_increases_societal_impact_using_teamshub_by_cyclotron/prweb17178676.htm