In this one-hour webinar, we will walk through the key elements to streamline the governance for Teams and other Microsoft 365 workloads without compromising end-user autonomy and IT control.
Microsoft Teams now has 145 million active daily users and has been considered parity with Skype features.
Attend this webinar to understand your options for migrating to different channels.
Timing: 10-11 am PST
Duration: 1 hour
We focus on six key areas to achieve maximum efficiency –
- Provisioning and lifecycle management
- Information Architecture for hubs, teams templates, and classification of content
- Teams as a Platform: Development maturity and application policies
- Managing external sharing and guest access
- Security and Compliance: Unified labeling, sensitivity, and retention
- Increasing adoption with data, analytics, and insights
In addition, we will also explore the licensing requirements, various features available to achieve the above, and leveraging Microsoft Viva.
Please join Joel Oleson, MVP, Regional Director, and former Microsoft IT Architect for possible solutions to increase collaboration, productivity, innovation, and adoption for your Microsoft 365 investments.